Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Reading


I want to encourage you to read each others comments. Especially read my responses to the questions both of you ask me. If any observation strikes you as interesting, please post a comment about it. This will create a more interactive experience for both of you. I also recommend you read each others essays. I will post Kevin's essay, so that they will both be there. After reading it, post a comment to each other telling them what you think. I think you will find it interesting how you both have a different perspective on the question. Proof again, that in these circumstances there is no "right or wrong" answer. So please read what is on here, I know you will find it enlightening! It should only take about 30 minutes or so each week to read the comments.

No comments: