Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Keep Up the Good Work!



Hi Guys,

My sister, who has her degree in English Lit, visited the blog the other day. I had told her about what we were doing, and she was curious to see it. Well after reading through most of it, she called me all the way from Scotland, where she lives, to ask me how old you all were. She was so impressed by the level of books you were reading and the way you were discussing them and clearly understanding them. You all really impressed her, and she knows what she is talking about. She has read all the books we are reading, so she enjoyed seeing your opinion of them.

I just wanted to tell you that little story by way of encouragement. You all are working very hard, and it shows in the level of work you continually produce. I could not be more proud of you guys! Great job!

No comments: